* Provides the first book devoted specifically to equine laminitis
* Discusses the current state of knowledge on all aspects of the disease, including its history, relevant anatomical considerations, pathophysiology, the diagnostic workup, and clinical treatment
* Presents 50 chapters written by leading international experts, under the editorship of the foremost authority on equine laminitis
* Offers a thorough understanding of this common affliction, grounded in the scientific literature
* Describes effective prevention and treatment plans
James Belknap, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVS, is Professor of Equine Surgery in the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, USA. He runs a research laboratory studying the pathophysiology of equine laminitis, and works closely with the Certified Journeyman Farrier, Todd Adams, on podiatry cases including equine laminitis cases.
order: Shop www.proequi.ch